How to Participate
Step 1 – Find your favorite photo memory at George Mason University.
Step 2 – Share your photo to Twitter and/or Instagram. Provide a small description of the event occurring in the photo using #MyMasonMemory.
BONUS STEP – Tag a friend and @MasonPatriots in the post to be entered in the contest (see contest tab).
Step 3 – Find your favorite #MyMasonMemory photos and like/share/retweet them all!
The Contest (Prizes!)
We will be raffling off George Mason University Homecoming Week Hoodies for those that participate in this social media campaign! To be considered for the raffle, you must tag a friend AND @MasonPatriots in your photo.
Contest Rules + Guidelines
The #MasonMyMemory Campaign will last between December 3, 2018 and February 22, 2019. To be considered for the prize drawing, you must post your photo by February 18, 2019. Winners will be selected on February 20, direct messaged via their winning social media account, and will be required to pick up your prize during Homecoming Weekend (February 21-23).
All participants will have the chance to have their photo appear during a video montage at the Homecoming Men’s Basketball Game on February 23, 2019. To be considered for the video montage, photos must adhere to the following criteria:
- Must not depict engagement in, or near illegal or illicit activity.
- Must be respectful and kind.
- Must have the implied consent of all persons included in the photo.
- Must not put animals, humans or other living creatures in harm’s way.
- The committee reserves the right to choose which pictures are included in the halftime montage video.